SURROUNDED BY NATURE AND MAGIC.
Barú is the big peninsula that is surrounding Cartagena De Indias where the sky is converging the ocean and the shining turquois is blending with the white sand. Its green mangroves and the nature are making this to an extraordinary place.
With each of its beaches it is possible to admire the beauty of the coast area which brings you to a paradise.
You only have to open your eyes and be willing to enjoy the beauty. In a starlit night the ocean is fulfilled with shining plankton and each part of this area helps you to be one with the nature. Arrived at the southern tip you can find your inner peace, lay down in a hammock, relax and share awesome stories with the fishermen. All of this makes Barú to a budding destination.
Double private Room.
2 Single Beds
Habitación Compartida 4 camas.
2 Bunk Beds
A Paradise called BARÚ
We are located just 45 minutes by boat from the city of Cartagena on the mythical island of Barú, a natural paradise with a private beach for our guests.
To make your reservation you must take into account the following:
1. We have a private Pegaso II sports boat which has a capacity for 28 passengers and we have a certified pilot.
2. Transportation is not included in the room rate,
It must be booked at least one day before sending an email to email@example.com or via whatsapp + 57 318 265 3217
3. The departure time is at 9:00 a.m. but the meeting point is in our hostel in Getsemaní at 8:00 a.m.
4. The lodging includes breakfast but not lunches or dinners, for this we have a restaurant and a chef with recipes from our menu at very reasonable prices.
5. Departures are every day from Cartagena at 9:00 a.m. and the return is at 3:30 p.m. from Barú.